Preferred nation name: Taiwan
Nation age: Around 300-400??
Human name: 林梅鈴 = Lin Mei-ling; Mei-ling Lin in Western order
Human age: 16-19ish
Nicknames: Mei, meimei/妹妹 (little sister), [Ilha] Formosa
Birthday: Commonly Oct. 25 or 10th, personally doesn’t celebrate either of those, see this
Body type: Petite.
Height: …too short.
Weight: Just right!!
Eyes: A yummy shade of brown.
Hair: Standard Asian dark, brown in sunlight and black in lowlight.
Distinguishing features: An long un-tamable piece of hair that sticks out quite a bit compared to her normal hair, curly at the bottom; always flowers in her hair.
Attire of choice: Pink qipao with gold trim and sleeves that go well over her hands, white fluffy skirt at least past her knees. Has this colors cheme/out fit in various styles such as with short sleeves or with white pants instead.
Can also be sometimes seen in: Modernized cheongsam/qipao (the type with the slit to show off her legs~~), Japanese yukata and kimono (because so many of the patterns are adorable and flowery), modern Asian street fashion (mori girl, fairy-kei, decora, stuff you see on harajuku fashion walks), cosplay (for photoshoots or at conventions), and lolita (either classic or sweet).
At home: Whatever’s comfortable. Sometimes not very much clothing in the first place.
Hobbies/Interests: EATING ALL KINDS OF FOOD, karaoke, cosplay/anime conventions, shopping, modeling, make up/clothes, music music music, video games, purikura, pink things, cute things, animals, the ocean.
- She’s friendly to just about anybody who knows her name, polite to most Europeans (she’s sort of actually cautious with them), and just herself with any of the Asians.
- She does not like being kept inside for so long. :c Which is why none of her animals are kept in cages or anything pff. She likes freedom.
- She’s sort of normal-nerd Asian as well lol, liking video games (though she’s not as good as the boys, boo) and anime. Also boy bands. Cue various posters of K-Pop groups on her bedroom walls…
- Her temper is sort of… short, and she gets irritated by some little things, but not for long. Like if Hong Kong beats her in a game, she’ll pout and whine at him for a couple minutes then go back to playing.
- And she’s stubborn. So many times she went outside and refused lessons when she lived with Japan. :’D
- She sort of is a crybaby. ;3; She’ll tear up if she’s angry or embarrassed or happy or frustrated enough. Especially if she sees someone who is dear to her hurt. CUE ALL THE WWII PICTURES OF JAPAN COMFORTING A CRYING TAIWAN ;;3;;
- She can tolerate China, when he’s not annoying her or claiming she’s just having a rebellious phase. He was a big part of her life anyways. But she has fun making fun of how old and/or girly he is. |D
- Hrgn, so many mixed feelings about Japan. Sometimes his aloofness makes her sad or annoyed though. ;3;
- Korea annoys the crap out of her sometimes. She likes singing and dancing with him however, though she is too stubborn in admitting it.
- Hong Kong is her beloved little brother who actually acts like the older one between them. ;w; She wishes he would smile more though, and sometimes secretly makes it a goal to make him laugh. owoa